- Ability to communicate effectively in the specified language of the program (English or French)
- Diploma of collegial studies (DCS) or equivalent
- Limoges College reserves the right, at its sole discretion and under certain conditions, to admit candidates with a secondary school diploma and relevant experience in the natural health field
- Copy of academic diplomas
- Recent personal photograph
- Students are responsible for their learning process within our institution and must do the work necessary to assimilate what is taught.
- Note-taking is encouraged. Courses are recorded and available to watch on the College’s portal while the term is in session.
- The passing grade for tests and assignments is 60%. In the event of a retake, the passing grade is 65%.
- Students who fail a course are required to re-enrol at the full rate.
- The final thesis must be submitted within one year following the completion of the three-year program.
- Additional workshops, courses and other relevant components may be created at the discretion of the College and assigned for credit.
- Any form of plagiarism, copying or cheating of any kind on a test or assignment will render the student’s work ineligible and may result in immediate expulsion without recourse or compensation.
- The College reserves the right to expel any student who does not honour the established tuition payment schedule, without recourse or compensation.
- Non-refundable application and assessment fee: $75
- Tuition for standard program: $12,000 ($2,000 per term)
- Tuition for fast-track program: $10,800 ($1,800 per term)
Price for a standard training program term is $2,000
1 payment* or 4 instalments of $500 for each term, as outlined below: 5% discount is applicable for a student who pays a term in 1 unique payment
- Terms 1, 3 and 5: September 15, October 15, November 15 and December 15
- Terms 2, 4 and 6: January 15, February 15, March 15 and May 15
Terms of payment
- Interest fees equivalent to 2% per month applicable on all payments received after the specified deadlines.
- Limoges College reserves the right to expel any student who has not paid the applicable tuition fees, without recourse or compensation.
- Any student who withdraws from a program is liable to pay any outstanding balances. For any amounts owing to them under the Consumer Protection Act, a claim must be made within 10 business days of withdrawal.
- A $30 penalty is applicable for any cheques returned by a student’s financial institution.
- Payment may be made online by Interac or credit card
Fast Track Program
Price for a fast track program term is $1,800
1 payment* or 4 instalments of $450 for each term, as outlined below:
5% discount is applicable for a student who pays a term in 1 unique payment
Each instalments are due every 15th of the month following the student’s registration approval.